Saturday, September 1, 2012

Review: Sally Hansen VitaSurge Strength Gel, Day Three

Hey, guys! Here's my review for day three of my five-day test of Sally Hansen VitaSurge Strength Gel. You can find this product here for $6.99.

As a recap:

I'm going to apply this product twice a day over my bare nails and let it dry on its own. I bought this bottle for $7.49 at Walgreens. The package says that this strength gel will make your nails stronger in five days, which is how long I'll be trying it out.


Here are the instructions on the bottle:
"Shake gently. Apply daily over bare nails or dry nail color. Massage in with applicator or finger. Reapply as needed."

Bare nails:


My nails after applying the gel:


Ten minutes later:


And for my comments:
- I finally got a few of the beads on my nails! I'm so proud of myself. They didn't seem to do much, however;  I let them sit for a while but eventually I just washed them off- they didn't rub in or anything.
- My nails are definitely a bit stronger. I did a few tasks today that I thought would break my nails but they are all happy and whole. One nail on my left hand is experiencing some chipping, but I'm pretty sure that started before I began to use the nail gel.

I really like this product, and I think I'm going to use it whenever I have bare nails in the future (which isn't often, I admit, but it's something). I can't quite tell if this makes your nails stronger due to some special formula, or if it's just a moisturizer, but either way it seems to be working. I'll keep you all updated on my nails' progress!


Sally Hansen VitaSurge Strength Gel can be found at Walgreens Website for $6.99. I've also seen it at a bunch of chain stores.

To stay updated, please follow on my blog, on Facebook, and on Twitter.
Thanks for reading!
-Muffin


*Note: I was not paid to review this product. All comments and opinions are my own.*

No comments:

Post a Comment