Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Nail Art Challenge Day Four: Saran Wrap Nails

Hello all! So I've made it to day four of Erica's Nails and More's nail art challenge!



I was going to make a post for day three, but I got home late yesterday and had all these other troubles with the mani and really wasn't satisfied with it. I'll post the picture, though.


I am just so annoyed with this. I have about a bazillion complaints about it, and if I had the time I'm sure I would write them all out.

But anyway, we all have those ideas that don't work. I'm going to move on to today's design, which I love much more.

The prompt for day was saran wrap nails, and I've been really excited for this one. I hadn't tried this technique out before now, and I was dying to do it. Here you go!


I just love this whole saran wrap thing so much. My friend said it looks like a lava lamp, and I totally agree.

My index finger was painted with orange as the base and pink on top, and the other fingers were the reverse of that.

Ready to drown in a sea of photos?






I saw DreamyMM Nails and Makeup's design in the day four album and decided to add some little sparkly bead things as well just for the fun of it.



Here are the colors:
Base coat: Beauty Secrets Ridge Filler
Pink: Sinful Colors - Boom Boom
Orange: Sally Hansen - Sun Kissed
Top coat: Sally Hansen - Strengthening top coat

I hope you enjoyed reading about this mani as much as I enjoyed painting it!
If you want to see the rest of the ten day challenge, don't forget to follow here,on Facebook, and on Twitter. And of course, Erica's Nails and More on her blog and on Facebook!
 - Muffin

No comments:

Post a Comment