Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Nail Art Challenge Day Five: Gradient

Day five already? I can't believe I'm halfway done! This has been such a fun experience so far!


I just love gradients. If you recall my my very first post, you'll see that I did a gradient. So I always have so much fun painting gradients because it just brings back so many memories, and it's funny seeing how much I've improved since that post. So here's the gradient I did for today. Can you believe just a couple months ago I thought this was crazy difficult nail art magic mumbo jumbo?


I decided to perk up the typical gradient with a braided pattern on top. I think it turned out pretty well!






I used:
Base coat: Beauty Secrets Ridge Filler
Pink: Sinful Colors - Boom Boom
Green: Essie - Mojito Madness
Stripes: White Art Deco Striper
Top coat: Sally Hansen - Strengthening top coat

let me know what you think about this one in the comments! The braids were really simple and fun, so I think I might do a tutorial on this one after the challenge is over.
Please follow here, on Facebook, and on Twitter to see the rest of the challenge. And don't forget to follow Erica's Nails and More... we wouldn't have this awesome challenge without her!
Thanks for reading! 
Muffin

No comments:

Post a Comment