Thursday, September 13, 2012

Liebster Award (part two?)

So I was nominated for the Liebster award again by the wonderful Stephanie over at The Polish Squirrel. I'm  going to be a lazy butt and only answer the questions this time, but I hope you enjoy it.


1. If you had to pick a single nail polish to wear for the rest of your life, which one would it be?
OPI Cajun Shrimp. It's just the most wonderful perfect amazing color I've ever seen and I would rather die than lose my bottle of it. It's such a great red.
2. Which hard to find/get polish (that you don’t already have) do you want most?
I know it's not that hard to find, but I really want A-England's Elaine. The first time I saw it, I gasped out loud (much to my embarrassment) and I'm still trying to get it.
3. What’s your all-time favorite book?
What, I have to choose? Narrowing it down to just one is impossible. I don't know. The Mysterious Benedict society is pretty cute. You gotta love the Harry Potter books, too. Other than that... it's too hard to decide.
4. If you made up a nail art challenge, what would be the theme?
Probably food. I love food. And nails. So food + nails = total happiness.
5. Which is bigger: your polish stash, or your wishlist?
Definitely my wish list. I keep finding more polishes that I want but don't have the money for, so my wishlist keeps growing while my stash stays the same.
6. What is your favorite hobby that does not involve nail polish?
I really love playing tennis. I'm really terrible at pretty much every other sport, so I'm really stuck with tennis.
7. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Italy! I'm in the middle of taking Latin as a language and I'm just dying to see Rome and everywhere else. The Romans had the most amazing culture, and I really want to go see it in person some day.
8. What was the most exciting moment of your blogging career so far?
When The Do It Yourself Lady posted a link to one of my blog posts on her Facebook page. At that time I was hovering around the 1-5 pageviews per day, so I was so excited because people were finally looking at my blog, and I knew that I wasn't making all of my posts for nothing. That's always a really great feeling.
9. What is your favorite mani that you’ve done?
My piggy manicure. And I know that it wasn't cleaned up very well, and the pig had smooshy eyes, and a whole bunch of other things, but for some reason I was just so darn proud of it.
10. Big city or small town?
Small town. I live in one and love it. I visited New York for the first time a couple of years ago and totally hated it. I like the peace and quiet in a small town!
11. What was your biggest polish splurge?
I actually don't think I've splurged very often. When I find a polish I like, a friend or family member usually gets it for me before I can scrap together the money. I did buy a whole bunch of the China Glaze Hunger Games polishes, but I'm not counting that as a splurge because I snatched a whole bunch of them for an amazing discounted price.


There we go! Thanks again to the Polish Squirrel for nominating me!
Make sure to check out my blog on the 15th when I start the ten-day challenge by Erica's Nails and More.
Don't forget to like Muffin Nails on Facebook and follow on Twitter.
Thanks for reading!
-Muffin

No comments:

Post a Comment