Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Spiffy New Polishes

I happened to have an extremely lucky week in terms of nail polish haul and thought I would share what I found with you. 

First, I took a trip to Sally Beauty Supply to pick up a new top coat and a white striper. Here's what I ended up with! China Glaze's Hunger Games Polishes were all on sale, so I snatched three of them for just $3.29 each.

L-R: China Glaze - Smoke and Ashes,
Electrify, Foie Gras

I also found a gorgeous navy polish by China Glaze, which I had to get because I don't find many blues that I like. It's much lighter than it appears in the picture. I also found my new top coat, along with the striper. I forgot to take a picture of it, but I also got a ridge sealer to help fix up my poor nails.

L-R: China Glaze - First Mate, Northern Lights Hologram
Top Coat Silver,  It's so Easy Stripe Rite - White

I was also finally able to get my hands on some nail glue. I am already in love with this kit, and the once-chipped tips of my nails are now perfectly smooth thanks to this. 

Orly Nail Rescue Kit

And yesterday, you'd never guess what I recieved! More polish! This was all from a family friend who had some extras she didn't need. First are some amazing pale pink-purple colors.

L-R: OPI - Steady as She Rose,
Sparrow Me the Drama
 I also got some new shatter polishes:

L-R: OPI - Silver Shatter, Red Shatter
 This package happened to come with another top coat, so I have a bunch of different ones to use now! The other polish in the picture is a spiffy pearly white that I am DYING to try out.

L-R: Sally Hansen Strengthening Top Coat,
Pure Ice - Platinum

So all in all, I think I've had a pretty good week nail polish-wise. A bunch of these are going to be included in my upcoming tutorials, and I'm excited to try them all out. Are there any of these you'd like to see in my next tutorial? Tell me below! And don't forget to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment